Good morning and welcome to another winsome week of writing.
Friends, I’m gonna go a little old school today. Instead of talking about what’s going on with me or the general vibe, or even what is specifically motivating me to get up off my butt and actually write words, I’m just going to get into what my writing goals are for the week.
- 10000 words toward my current freelance novella project
- 10 longhand pages toward my current cozy fantasy project
- Catch up on Drabble Rock prompts (I think I’m two or three behind now)
- Start semi-weekly Mercy May posts in Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Actually blog on Monday and Thursday
Phew that’s… a lot. But I’m back on my meds and I’m settling back into my routine and I’m ready to be the writer I almost was before things went topsy turvy at home.
Wish me luck!